Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 1

My first effort at blogging.... I just watched this movie, "Motherhood," and it made me realize I have not done something for myself in so long I've practically forgotten who I am. I have identified myself with my work and the fact that I am a mother; but what about my former self? What happened to that woman? And not just my former self, but who is my current self? The title I chose for this blog is WorkingMommy. Is that all I am? I used to want to write, and did quite frequently but somehow that has been lost. And dance. I was in adult dance classes. And I did some crafts. Not well, but still. So I thought I'd give a try at blogging. Maybe this could be my "thing," in between changing diapers, cleaning and folding laundry. Oh, and working, when that starts up again in December.

So the search for myself begins. I intend to devote some time each day to this, carefully working around the BabyWise "flexible routine" for my infant son and the needs of my two year old son.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment